Well Hello There.......

Ok so this is me- blogging! I do everything else so why not this! Welcome to my blog and hope you enjoy the shennanigans!

Total Pageviews

Sunday 20 March 2011

The End is Nigh??

I really am watching too much Al Jazeera and if I turned it off it would probably be better! I feel awful blogging about trivial shit when there is so much going on in the world- but I am not a political animal and life must go on anyway...here's my nod to everything so I can write a guilt free blog about shoes or something!

Japan- unbeliavable devastation- sending my prayers to you.
Bahrain- please stop now- cried when saw Pearl Roundabout being demolished
Egypt- so glad you are becoming stable again
Libya- you poor people having had to live under such a tyrant- let's hope everything works out

And everywhere else wher there's been uprising- please, please keep it peaceful!

Oh and there's a nother H1N1 break out...what is this plagues, floods, quakes, famine, wars? Maybe the whole 2012 prediction thing is right?

I am just going to carry on living my life cos there is nothing else you can do!

Peace Out for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment